- Did you miss us? The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is now available on Xbox Series X|S.
- The adventure continues with a new combat-oriented DLC, Splat Jaypak’s Arenas.
- Dive back into the wackiest of Tactical RPGs!.
Ahoy, adventurers! The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk is back!
A few months ago, we had the great pleasure to launch The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos on Xbox One and today, we’re here to renew this pleasure. Our epic parody of TableTop RPGs is now available on Xbox Series X|S for all the new-gen lovers out there! And thanks to the Smart Delivery, if you already have the game on Xbox One, the upgrade to the new generation is entirely free!
And that’s not the only good thing we have to announce here: Splat Jaypak’s Arenas, the game’s new DLC, is now available on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S!
It is an independent chapter, completely separated from the main game’s adventure. In this new game mode, the ten playable adventurers are trapped by the vicious Splat Jaypak, a half goblin that created a lot of terrible memories for those who already played the game. Determined on entertaining himself by making our less-than-qualified heroes suffer, the mischievous schemer has imprisoned them in his arenas, a brutal place from which they can’t escape – unless they manage to defeat all his monsters and triumph in each of the 15 new and challenging fights that await them in the pit!
However, a game show is no fun if the challengers don’t stand a chance. So, to make this spectacle interesting, the adventurers have a few things going for them.
In the locker room, you will be able to choose which adventurers you want on your team. Although you are limited to eight active adventurers at a time – just like in the base game – you decide entirely who is in and who is out! In the original adventure, you had the main team of seven adventurers and you could pick one between the Priestess, the Paladin and the Minstrel to be your eighth. Here, you can pick all three if that is your heart’s desire – as long as you leave other adventurers on the bench.
You can change the composition of your team between each fight; in addition to it, even the adventurers you left in the locker room receive XP when you win a battle, so you’re never punished for switching fighters!
Everybody knows adventurers fight for two reasons: XP and loot. While the XP side works normally, in Splat Jaypak’s Arenas, the only loot you’ll get is a pile of gold coins, getting bigger with each victory.
As your adventurers get stronger, they’ll also get richer: the shopping area is here to make sure all this gold as a purpose. Being rich is cool, but being covered in legendary armor is even cooler! Between each of your battles, you get the opportunity to go on a shopping spree, spending your hard-earned gold to upgrade the gear of your fighters and giving them a better chance to slice and dice and crush and burn and… Basically, slaughter their next opponents.
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos and Splat Jaypak’s Arenas are ready for you on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S! The question is – are you ready for them, brave adventurer? It’s time to prove yourself!
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos – Chicken Edition DLC: Splat Jaypak's Arenas
Join the party as they are trapped and captured by the sadistic owner of the Wheel of Misfortune, Splat Jaypak. If they want to get out, they will have to shape up and fight through every ordeal their captor can throw at them. Are you ready to battle your way back to your adventure?
– Fight through 15 new battles
– Level up your characters from 1 to 11
– Alter the composition of your team at will, chosing any 8 characters among the 10 playable adventurers
– Upgrade your gear between combats
– Try out new tactics and crazy strategies!
– And of course, chickens.
The Dungeon Of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet Of Chaos – Chicken Edition
They are clumsy, inexperienced and feisty but…they’ll have to endure each other’s company to get the dungeon’s treasure.
However, a feeling of déjà-vu quickly arises…
Guide this team of unlikely heroes in an adventure full of humor and chaos!
The Naheulbeuk universe is an original creation by French author John Lang. It started as a very popular audio comedy series parodying role-playing games and heroic fantasy tropes. Now the story is available in English and as a video game for the first time!
A less than ideal team of heroes
• Play with seven classic role-playing game characters complementing each other’s skills as you level them up: the Ranger, the Elf, the Dwarf, the Barbarian, the Magician, the Ogre and the Thief!
• Every member of the team has their own skill tree to upgrade their abilities and equipment.
• Choose one of three additional companions to join the team on their adventure!
• Exciting turn-based battles, with creative support mechanics between team members.
• An adaptive difficulty system: from an accessible and fun story mode with simplified combat to the “nightmare mode” where the smallest tactical errors will doom you!
• An expansive bestiary (more than 100 enemies!) pushing you to think more tactically with every fight.
• Epic boss battles where you’ll have to muster both strength and smarts to emerge victorious!
• Hidden and destructive objects (including beer kegs) with surprising status effects will turn the tide of battle for the better…or worse!
A dreadful dungeon
• Explore a huge and surprising dungeon from the cave up to the luxury quarters of the evil lord Zangdar, passing through the goblin iceskating park and even an extremely lively tavern!
• Escape traps and solve deadly puzzles to unlock the most impressive treasures!
• Bizarre conversations, absurd situations and unusual encounters await!
• Experience an exciting main storyline and many side quests for your heroes
The Dungeon of Naheulbeuk: The Amulet of Chaos is Now Available on Xbox One
Next Week on Xbox: June 21 to 25
How Can You Create Your Own Game?
A glimpse at Horizon Forbidden West PS4 gameplay
THQ Nordic and Handy Games Publisher Sale is Packed with Deals